Wednesday, February 8

What do I want?

What do I want??

I want to be held, just because. I want to be told I am beautiful, even when I am a mess. I want to be heard, when I am silent. I want to be tucked in, even though I am 21. I want to sleep in, even though I have to work at 9am. I want to sing and be praised, even though I am tone deaf. I want to dance with someone, even though I have two left feet. I want to be winked at, when I least expect it. I want to be me, even when I am not who people want. I want to be wanted for who I am. I want to be loved, without conditions. I want to make the impossible, possible. I want to be a millionaire, when I am still young.

I've finally realized, there is no silver platter. I make my own luck and decide my own destiny. I have to make my wants happen, and I plan on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment