Sunday, January 13

I spend every night letting precious minutes waste away. The time seems suspended in space; blackness enveloping me as I fall into it's somber embrace. The space around me suffocating in it's own existence expels an anxiety that is pulverizing my core. Shallow breaths reminding me of the extreme paralysis within me. It is my feeble and melancholy self realization that shatters the density around me. I stare at my phone. It's silence is deafening. It is a painful reminder that you are gone. Each moment screaming louder at me, "Just let go." Three words that could rescue my existence from impending extinction. I ignore them. It is in the painful and core shattering moment that I realize how little I matter; however, hope clings to that sliver. Maybe, on some level, the timing is off. Maybe all destiny needs it time to reconfigure the equation. The ticking of my mental clock snaps me out of my own mind. I am left in the blackness; I re-invite the somber. Through this melancholy, I can self sooth and remember. It is not the end of my life, though it seems it. Trust time, for it is all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment