Tuesday, July 1

Be Free

If I had one wish for you, I can only hope you find the love I feel for you. I hope you find someone who cherishes you so deeply that you do not know what loneliness is. I hope that you are loved so deeply and reciprocate that love so deeply, that not even the end of the world could cause your love to falter. In quiet moments, I pray to God that you never feel an ounce of the pain I have suffered through. Any discomfort that a loss of love could cause you would surely cause my soul to cripple. Even with you gone, I hold a space so special and pronounced in my heart for you that my soul is directly connected to your emotions. Promise me that you will chase your dreams and fight for your beliefs. Don’t ever shy away from your goals or the path less traveled. You are an outstanding and amazing person. You are capable of so many incredible things. I only hope that you put us behind you and chase after them. I would never want to hold you back, even if that means you let me go. You gave me so many things to live for.; I remember saying to myself one day, “My soul is on fire with passion.” You gave me an opportunity to feel love and I can never give you enough thank yous. You made me feel superior to everyone else and important even in dead silence and little moments. You made darkness bright. I will never forget our time together. Be free my love – for I have nothing left to offer you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment