Monday, January 30

I miss you

The truth is, I miss you. I would give anything to not miss you. I promise you, I didn't plan this, but I fell in love with you. It happened when I wasn't paying any attention. I happened to get to know you as a person and you are absolutely beautiful. You are outstanding. You've been hurt, but still care for others. You've seen devastation, but still value the beauty in every day chaos. You make me laugh like I have never laughed before. You
know how to see through my bullshit, even on my best days. You are not afraid of who I am as a person. You make me feel important when everyone else makes me feel convenient. You make me better at everything. You make me a better thinker, a better student, a better person. I am smarter with you, more logical, wiser than I have ever been. You make me feel safe, accomplished, energized. With you I am ready to do anything. Without you I am lonely, idiotic, breathless, afraid. Without you I am nothing. I am simply one half of a whole. You are my souls counter point.

No comments:

Post a Comment